NEW IN: TORY BURCH GEMINI LINK BAG


Aside from the fact that I fell in love with this vibrant green color the moment I saw it, what attracted me to this particular bag in the first place was the size. I love a roomy bag, and if it happens to be a particularly striking combination of color, easy silhouette, and bold hardware, count me in! Though every once in a while, I try the smaller bag thing, eventually I always go back to a roomier option! I think I just like having all my stuff with me a little too much! And though I will fully admit, that I probably don't need to have 5 lip glosses, 2 hair brushes, and 3 day-planners with me at all times, the fact that this bag fits all of my little necessities, is rather nice! :) 







TORY BURCH Gemini link patent shoulder bag, Azra bow blouse, Reva watch & Metal-trim sunglasses 

Labels: , ,