SAN DIEGO BOAT TRIPPIN'


After spending the day sailing in San Diego recently, I realized two things. First, sail boat and I were made for each other and I could sail all day every day. In fact, I should probably make a sail boat my permanent home and wake up every morning to the sounds of waves and the smell of the ocean... Realistic? Probably not, but a girl can dream:)! Second, it is very difficult to achieve any degree of gracefulness ( since full on gingham skirt & top combo evokes exactly such a feeling ) while your husband is singing "I'm on the boat..." from Saturday Night Live. Yeah! That's my boy! Always serious:)! Despite his best efforts, we did manage to shoot a few presentable ones. So, I hope you enjoy:)!









ANTHROPOLOGIE Gingham picnic top & full skirt { similar here } | ONE by Cornetti Innamorati Heart gladiator sandals | CHLOE mini Drew bag | PRADA retro sunglasses | ESTELLE DEVE Dawn ring set & Ilona ring set 




Labels: , , , , , ,